Burnt Bacon, Right? started life as an accident during the creation of a track for GPFS XMAS CD (2005/2006).
Since his inception, BBR? Has been busy investigating programmed randomness and randomly programmed auto music synthesis and remixing.
Until his passing in early 2007 BBR? released the following albums:
• Doubly Eggsited (on The Complaints Dept - a Wrong music subsidiary).
• ..And His Fabulous Engine Stage 1, Vol. 1 (Hallo Excentrico!)
• ..And His Fabulous Engine Stage 1, Vol. 2 (Hallo Excentrico!)
• ..And His Fabulous Engine Stage 3 - (CDr, Mini) spunktronic records 2006
• Something for Bunghong? I need to check names and references to discogs
BBR? tracks apear on:
Miscellaneous Deviations (Digital Vomit 2007)
• remix of Junkshop Coyote's Deselected JC Works (BBW Soup)
• remix of Junkshop Coyote's Far Too Sexy
• remix of DIH's Static And Silence (BBW Remix)
• remix of Junkshop Coyote's Psyko_Acid
Can Buy Me Love IV (Digital Vomit 2007)
• remix of Robostud. Ruairi Soup (Burnt Bacon, Right?'s Packet Mix)
Who Killed BumHong? (CDr) Cut To Make You Pretty… (BumHong Records & Hallo Excentrico! 2006)
• Cut To Make You Pretty (as Burnt Bacon, Right? vs. J5)
• J5 Can Suck My Oil
Goulburn Poultry Fanciers Society: Chrismarse (The Holy And The Vile Goulburn Poultry Fanciers Society 2005)
• The Holy And The Vile
Although BBR? is now dead. He has a son. Long live (Lord) Bix-a-Bix.
For further info contact Keith Hic